CEM-3 (Semi hollow)
Base price: $4,650
Our CEM - 3 is the marriage of art and science. Built with a one-piece chambered mahogany back, chambered curly maple top along with a five piece carved access heel for comfort and ease. This model has been engineered by Randy and Will to eliminate distractions and consume the players heart to play.
- Mahogany one piece chambered back
- Exceptional chambered curly maple top
- 2.5" body depth
- 14.5" lower bought
- 5 Piece neck (Mahogany/Maple//Wenge\\Maple\Mahogany)
- 25" scale
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Stainless steel frets
- Compound radius fingerboard: 12"-14"
- Ebony or rosewood fretboard and overlay(Choice)
- Pearl, abalone inlay (choice)
- Tonepros bridge and tail piece
- Sperzel tuners
- Humbuckers (Seymour Duncan: Seth Lover)
Finish Options (Will be specified upon order) :
- High Gloss
- Ruby Red
- Tabacco burst
- Vintage burst
*Choice of soft shell Mono case or custom molded hard case upon order.